How do I access the solutions?
I’ve created a short blog and video to show you how to get going. But feel free to contact me if you’re still having difficulties. The two key elements are:
- Set up a Free Trial
- Pick a solution you need below and install it into your Dynamics 365 environment. Its that simple
Important – Please download the solutions in the order listed below.
|Base Solution – Includes Property, Person, Tenancy||Version 1710 |
|Solutions so far||See links below|
|Complaints||Version 1710 |
|ASB||Version 1710 |
|ASB Overview||ASB Docs|
|ID Check Activity||Version 1710 (126.96.36.19944)||ID Check|
|Lettings*||Server version 9.1.0000.24344|
Client version 1.4.1641-2010.1
|Lettings Overview||Lettings Docs|
These solutions are FREE to anyone registered. Join the LinkedIn group to share advice/guidance and improvements that could be made.
Need help? Here’s how I can support your Dynamics 365 journey:
- Provide you with FREE Dynamics 365 modules that users love – #D365forhousing has already delivered several great modules as a subscriber you can download and use them.
- Support your implementation of Dynamics 365 – Deliver an application that’s adopted, delivers a return on your investment and doesn’t break the bank. My focus is Outcome, not Income*.
- Provide ongoing support – I’ve teamed up with a Microsoft partner to deliver a great service as your system grows.
If this sounds good, or you’re not sure where to start please get in touch.
Here’s a few terms & conditions
- Use the solutions at your own risk
- They don’t include any licences, you’ll need to get a free trial or work with Microsoft to get the right licence for your business needs
- These solutions shouldn’t be added to a live environment without the usual testing. Alternatively create a trial version of D365 and try them there.