Deliver solutions that are affordable, innovative and collaborative. Enabling colleagues to deliver a great service and free up funds to build homes.
Why am I doing this?
- Save our sector money on implementation costs
- Reduce the reliance on legacy systems
- Help our colleagues provide a great (consistent) customer service by learning from others across the sector.
I’ve worked in Social Housing since 1999. The first 10 years were spent in customer service (Contact centre, Housing Management). In 2010 I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to implement CRM 4 at AmicusHorizon and caught the CRM bug.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (as its known now) has come a long way, and housing associations have spent millions implementing it. However, there’s still a large number of housing associations and public bodies unable to make the jump. The two main reasons are cost and lack of resource.
To overcome these issues I set up #D365ForHousing. A place where I, and a small team of other housing associations, have created FREE modules available to anyone in the housing/public sector.
How does it help you?
By working together we get modules that are:
- Cost effective – FREE Solutions offered to anyone in the public sector.
- Available anywhere – Microsoft Dynamics 365 is cloud based. This means that it can be used anywhere and on any device.
- Future friendly – You can customise Dynamics as policies and procedures change. You also get to take advantage of the millions spent by Microsoft each year developing the product
- Adopted by users – Because its developed with colleagues across the sector we’re able to provide a more complete solution that users can relate to.
I’m in, how can I get help?
I’ve set up a business that will help you throughout your Dynamics journey. Here’s how I’ll deliver value:
- Continue to provide FREE Dynamics 365 modules that users love (Once you’ve registered) – #D365forhousing has already delivered several great modules including complaints, lettings and ASB
- Support your implementation of Dynamics 365 – Deliver an application that’s adopted, delivers a return on your investment and doesn’t break the bank. My focus is Outcome, not Income.
- Provide ongoing support – I’ve teamed up with a Microsoft partner to deliver a great service as your system grows.
If this sounds good, or you’re not sure where to start please get in touch.