A few tips for working with a team to deliver CRM
- Sit with them: Get a deep understanding of how they work and what they expect from CRM. This could be via process mapping or shadowing.
- Identify what they need to report: This will help show CRM has been a success
- Identify any improvements to the way they work: What out of the box technology could they use to make life easier? Dashboards, templates etc.
- Put the detail into a spec: Provides you/your supplier with clear guidelines
- Create a proof of concept: A visual will help engage the team. Use your sandbox environment, or excel to show how CRM will work.
- Tweak the proof of concept: Make amendments and take it back to the team to review. Use real-world scenarios to check that the concept works.
- Develop the product: The feedback from your proof of concept and spec will walk you/supplier through this part of the process.
- Test, test and test again: Test and resolve any problems, doing this shows the users you’re listening to feedback.
- Create a go live support plan for the first week: Sit with the team and deal with issues as they come up.
- Monitor use for the first 3 months: By this time CRM should be part of the job
- Listen & Act: look at further changes 2 months after go live (if required). This helps identify if the changes are required or just part of the learning curve
Call to action!!
Use this blog to support your delivery of the #D365ForHousing modules the Affordable. Innovative. Collaborative way of Delivering Dynamics…FREE to the housing and public sector. Not involved yet, no problem….follow the steps below to spread the word!