The complaints module in Dynamics 365 is now live and available for FREE to all housing and public sector organisations!
This is a landmark occasion for #D365ForHousing. From today you can now download the Person, Property, Tenancy and Complaints modules. This gives you a complete process worth £000’s using just out of the box functionality.
Ok, so what does the module include?
Well, this is the good bit…Along with the usual functionality to track contact made during the lifetime of the complaint it also includes key points raised as part of the The Housing Ombudsman’s Complaint Handling Code (Released just a couple of weeks ago) These include:
- The opportunity to resolve the complaint at 1st point of contact
- 2 Stages
- Fields to log and track key complaint milestones
Register here to get access to all the modules that have been developed so far including complaints.
You’ll also be able to access documentation but if you’re still not sure this video guides you through how to use the module and demonstrates some key features
I didn’t do it alone
Thanks to everyone who viewed and commented on the Linkedin post I published a month ago. 2,323 views and 15 comments suggested it was the right process to start with. Thanks to Jack Blakemore at L&Q for sharing his passion for Dynamics 365, it was great discussing the good, bad and ugly of getting the product up and running. And a special thanks to my friend Marcus Fernandes who worked hard on the ASB Module (watch out for the next post) so I could swan off and work on this one.
Need help? Here’s how I can support your Dynamics 365 journey:
- Provide you with FREE Dynamics 365 modules that users love (Once you’ve registered) –#D365forhousing has already delivered several great modules (see above) including complaints, lettings and ASB
- Support your implementation of Dynamics 365 – Deliver an application that’s adopted, delivers a return on your investment and doesn’t break the bank. My focus is Outcome, not Income.
- Provide ongoing support – I’ve teamed up with a Microsoft partner to deliver a great service as your system grows.
If this sounds good, or you’re not sure where to start please get in touch.