We’re doing some great things with Microsoft Dynamics 365. Next up is Anti Social Behaviour (ASB). I’m running a session where housing associations will get together and walk through the ASB process/procedures they follow.
After that I’ll work with some techie people to see how we can build it (for Free) in Microsoft Dynamics 365. You’ll be involved in the design of the product and obviously get sneak previews along the way. Then we’ll publish it on the site for all housing and public sector organisations to access.
Why get involved?
- Influence how the sector manages and monitors ASB cases – We all do some great things, imagine what would happen if we put our heads together
- Share great ideas with others in the sector
- Help provide a consistent customer service
- Be part of an Affordable.Innovative.Collaborative way of deploying Dynamics 365
When is it?
When – 29 May 2020
Where – Via Skype
Time – 14.00 – 15.30
Up for it?
- Yes, but I’m not around at that time – No problem, I’d still like your feedback. Have a look at the basic draft process and answer the questions on the form below, I’ll make sure you’re involved in future sessions
hours minutes seconds
The #D365ForHousing ASB Session
Need help? Here’s how I can support your Dynamics 365 journey:
- Provide you with FREE Dynamics 365 modules that users love (Once you’ve registered) –#D365forhousing has already delivered several great modules (see above) including complaints, lettings and ASB
- Support your implementation of Dynamics 365 – Deliver an application that’s adopted, delivers a return on your investment and doesn’t break the bank. My focus is Outcome, not Income.
- Provide ongoing support – I’ve teamed up with a Microsoft partner to deliver a great service as your system grows.
If this sounds good, or you’re not sure where to start please get in touch.