What is #D365ForHousing?
A great way for Housing Associations (and other public bodies) across the world to implement Dynamics 365 (One of the worlds best CRM systems).
I launched this initiative at the end of January 2020 and I’m on a mission to:
- Save our sector money on implementation costs
- Reduce the reliance on legacy systems
- Help our colleagues provide a great (consistent) customer service by learning from others across the sector.
I’m working with some brilliant people to create FREE modules that will cover a number of core housing processes. From Complaints to ASB and Allocations (Lettings) to Income Collection the modules will be built using out of the box functionality.
What’s happened since April’s update?
A lot! engagement has been huge from comments and likes of LinkedIn posts to working with me on the modules. A huge thanks to everyone who’s helped my initiative. Here’s some highlights.
The Product Roadmap is looking pretty healthy too, we’re months ahead of schedule. Next on the list is Allocations (Lettings), I’ll start asking for feedback during September so watch this space!
To top things off the team at Housing Technology were kind enough to publish an article about #D365ForHousing.
So what does this mean for you?
This update demonstrates that colleagues across the sector have been looking for an initiative like this for a long time. It also demonstrates that we can work together and create a game changing way of implementing a world class system.
From your point of view you can easily set up a trial and download the modules. I’ve even written a blog on how to do this. Why not use the trial to:
- Help influence key stakeholders
- Support your business case for Dynamics 365
- Prepare colleagues for the change
- Implement D365
Need help? Here’s how I can support your Dynamics 365 journey:
- Provide you with FREE Dynamics 365 modules that users love (Once you’ve registered) –#D365forhousing has already delivered several great modules (see above) including complaints, lettings and ASB
- Support your implementation of Dynamics 365 – Deliver an application that’s adopted, delivers a return on your investment and doesn’t break the bank. My focus is Outcome, not Income.
- Provide ongoing support – I’ve teamed up with a Microsoft partner to deliver a great service as your system grows.
If this sounds good, or you’re not sure where to start please get in touch.