In July 2020 the Housing Ombudsman released their new Complaint Handling Code. Shortly after this I launched the #D365ForHousing Complaints module (developed with the help of others across the sector). This Microsoft Dynamics 365 Module is FREE to everyone in the Housing and Public Sector.
How does this module help meet the Complaint Handling Code?
In short, lots of ways. I’ve listed five of them here:
|Requirement||Covered in the FREE Module?|
|Only two stages||Yes, Including the ability to log if you resolved the customer issue at first point of contact.|
|Clear timeframes set out for responses||Yes, you have the ability to add due days for each stage. Simple workflows can be added so dates auto populate and meet yours (and the Ombudsman’s) SLA’s|
|Reporting ability||The reporting potential within Dynamics 365 is huge. If you see a field you can report on it. This enables you to proactively identify cases coming up to their due date or outstanding actions.|
|All actions in one place||The complaint case enables colleagues to log and track every customer interaction in one place. Customers no longer need to repeat the issue.|
|Ability to log Ombudsman detail||Add Ombudsman detail when/if the case is escalated|
Here’s a look at the module in action!
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one, all you need to do is drop us your email we’ll take it from there.
Need some help with Dynamics 365?
Then this is for you! E&F Solutions, the team behind #D365ForHousing brings you the #D365ForHousing Accelerator Pack – An Affordable And Fast Way to Start Your Dynamics 365 Journey
Here’s whats included –
- The #D365ForHousing Property, Tenancy, Customer and Complaints Modules For FREE!
- 1 Day Module Configuration – We’ll tweak the modules to work for you.
- 1 Day Online User Training – Help get colleagues up and running on your new system
- 1/2 Day Online Admin Training – We’ll show you how to continue working with the system including importing data
- 3 Days Go Live Support – There to support you on the big day and beyond.